Friday, December 10, 2010

Pretty little smelly things

These are a few of my favorite flowers I would love to see in my & the bridesmaids bouquets.

Peach Peonies, soft and romantic

Baby's Breath.... I kinda like the idea of my bridesmaids only holding these....

Blue Hydrangeas - Have always been a favorite of mine

The Dogwood flower, again another favorite of mine and I currently have a HUGE dogwood tree in my front yard!

White roses, they smell good

Pussy Willow sticks because I just like the look and they feel like little Caterpillars.

All to come together and look something similar to this....
I have this crazy idea that I'm going to be able to grow all my own flowers and make my own bouquets/center pieces. I might be in over my head with this one considering I DO NOT have a green thumb. Maybe I'll just reconsider making the bouquets and leave those to a professional, August isn't peony season anyway and they'd have to be special ordered.

I will however be asking my friends and family to grow wildflowers in their yards for me for random table decorations. More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Your images are absolutely beautiful. The composition is brilliant.

    I came to your blog from the Dogwood image. I was trying to find this angle and composition for a watercolor I plan on doing.

    All of your images are so creative and inspiring. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...