Monday, January 10, 2011

I Adore Being Dressed in Something Frilly

I'm letting my maids choose their own dresses because I don't like matching outfits and I'd like a variety of shapes, textures and patterns in my lineup. I'm going with a Vintage/Victorian theme with a Western Kick so I'd like to keep my colors of the deeper shades in a plum, navy, and mustard yellow. The softer shades being peach, ivory and browns.
I hope this helps inspire you girls!
All images brought to you by http://www.modcloth.com/ and are under $100!

Simple and sweet with a ruffled touch

I would love to see a few flower patters in the mix

Maybe we want to be a little fancier?

I LOVE FUN SHOES!





2 comments:

  1. are these items that YOU picked out?? lots of cute ones! I'm excited!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...