Friday, January 21, 2011

Marital Advice

Levi and I have a box, and in that box we are collecting little love notes handwritten on fun stationary to each other over the next year and a half so we can display all the reasons we love one another at our wedding. It's a fun way to make our guests really feel the love, BUT this is a great idea! Found on 100layercake.com is a marital advice board! I think this would compliment our wall of love well and be something fun for us to read afterwards maybe on the airplane to our honeymoon. :o)


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute I'm going to throw up. I didn't know my brother had this sort of lovy-dovyness in him, I guess you brought it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both such awesome Ideas! Love it! By the way, I'm secretly hoping that you choose a Montana venue for the wedding! I sooooo want to visit that place!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anna if I could tell you how many times I've heard that lately :o)

    Bec - Sorry it's in Oregon but you'll love the venue and so will your boys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...