Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We like Kraft dinners

Levi & I had date night last Friday and on our way to dinner we heard this on the radio. It makes me laugh because we always talk about what we would do if we had money..... It usually revolves around our dream home... You know things like his and her sinks/shower heads in the bathroom, stone floors, an awesome sun/dinning room, big wrap-around-porch, sliding barn doors instead of swinging doors... and all those other fun things that our beautiful minds come up with that would cost us a million dollars. 
I told him we should do this as a duet at the wedding but he doesn't think he'd hear the end of it from his friends, but I tell him it's a good way to make people laugh because it's totally us! We like treeforts, we like pets, and we like kraft dinners!
He said he'd do it if it meant me practicing the guitar more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...