Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh So Succulent

 I've been thinking about flowers a lot lately..... I looooove peonies but those are out of season in September and because I'm always looking for ways to save a buck I don't want to order a bunch of out of season flowers... Plus we're camping and I don't want to have to deal with the hassle of trying to keep them alive or worry about getting them delivered way out in the middle of nowhere..... So I started thinking...... it didn't take long and it wasn't very hard to figure out that I want Succulent Plants! I think they would look absolutely stunning in our rustic venue, they match the vintage theme and they work well with my color pallet. Peach, warm yellow, plumb purple....

Kinda like this picture!

There is so much you can do with them:

I LOVE THIS!

So cute in a tea cup!       
   

oooo I love the burlap 

Elegantly simple

They're even pretty in a bouquet. Although I think I still want to add a few peach peonies :o)

 Best part is, center pieces like this are easy to make! 

Succulents reproduce easily, all I'd have to do is borrow some leaves or stems from already matured plants and start my own garden. Oh snap! Free flowers! (well plants anyway)


I'm thinking 3 per table in assorted jars of shapes and sizes would fit just nice. 


AND you can give them to your guests when the night is over!


2 comments:

  1. Was not sure about this at first Hon,but after seeing the pictures I Love the way it looks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...