Monday, April 4, 2011

To much fabric not enough Oomph!

This is me having an anxiety attack at a resale wedding boutique my mom took me too. 
You can't see the other rack of dresses I'm wedged between.
  

I'm not ready to start dress shopping, thinking about a design yes, but shop no. On our way home we stopped at this awesome boutique by my house that I drive by everyday http://www.bespokenbeauty.com/. It's an organic custom/handmade shop. My anxiety level went back down.
I tired on this dress to give my mom a smile, but it's not for me. I want something tighter. 
It did make me feel like a princess though.
Dress by Angels Bridal

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Elizabeth Dye's designs, that's who I'm stealing my dress from. I love her designs, I think you can look for The English Department on Etsy....is some version of that name, although I can never remember so I just try everything I can think of. Or just google her, she has a blog. She's in Portland and her dresses are surprisingly reasonably priced....or you can just copy her design and make it yourself like me. I like her stuff because it's beautiful and not so froofy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...