Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We're Headed For The Better Life!

My life is dramatically changing and it smacked me in the face last night! Within the last week we've been pre-approved for a home loan, my ducks are aligned so I can go back to school, take a Biology and a Chemistry class this summer to meet the last of the pre-reqs I need so that I can apply for a Veterinarian Program that starts in September and hopefully be 1 of 30 students accepted. And of course we're getting married ..... We didn't have it planned this way, things have just fallen into place all at the same time. It's all a little scary because it's happening so fast but I couldn't be happier! Things are on the up and up for us right now and all of our dreams are slowly but surly becoming a reality.... 
Now if someone could only talk Levi's boss into giving him that big huge fat raise/promotion he deserves!


                 This makes me think of us:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...