Friday, May 6, 2011

Meet Our Photographer

Scott McNamara!

I am so excited about him I could just scream!
 I've spent countless hours searching the web for a photographer I like and that Levi would agree with (<---- This can be very challenging, Levi is even pickier than I am). I knew I was looking for someone that had a certain style to them, something that was different, something that was natural, someone with "the right eye".  Something that was us. Any photographer that came close to what I was looking for was located in some far off distant land .....Ok not really, more like California but when you're getting married in Oregon and you're on a budget flying a photographer up doesn't really sound reasonable. Right when I was getting ready to settle for less I found Scott! Located right here in Portland Oregon! I immediately sent his website over to Levi via email and received a response back in less than 30 seconds that said "YES". 
We met with Scott as soon as possible. After chatting over coffee, going through his portfolio and coming up with a plan that worked best for all of us we knew he was our guy! Not only is his work: Artistic, beautiful, different, and makes you say ooooooo & aaahhhhh, he captures ones true self by not allowing the photographs to be posed. When Scott told us he's never shot an indoor wedding and that he used to be a nature/wildlife photographer the answer was obvious. DUH! He's is the perfect photographer for our outdoor old growth forest camp wedding!

Here's a taste of what he's capable of:










We'll be working with Scott for our engagement photos, our big day, and the day after.
I KNOW! I'M ANXIOUS TOO!

To see more of Scott's work or for contact information visit visit Scottnmcnamara.com


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your wedding. You have picked an Awesome photographer. Scott is perfect. His pictures capture the essence of a wedding. He's a great guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm very excited to work with Scott and more excited to see the photos after.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...