Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is coming up! What are you gift giving this year?

Check out these handmade gifts by a few of my friends. You'll never have to worry about returning or anyone making the same purchase they are all one of a kind!

Amazing paintings by my dear friend Corie. For more of her paintings and information you can email her @:
coriebcreative@gmail.com

Pots by Tony Schrotzberger; His work is amazing, I have the black and white vase on display at my house: For more information email the Schrotzbergers' @:
mariahschrotz@gmail.com

Hand painted Bendy Trees by RF Bahns. This one belongs to me, but for more information on her paintings or requests email her @:
sopenseroso@gmail.com


Tiny Dress's by my sister-in-law-2-B! See more of her very cute one of a kind little dresses for your miniature ladies here:


This necklace is handmade by my friend Katie you can see more of her beautiful accessories here:
Or here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...