Friday, December 3, 2010

Make Way For Hay!

I love this idea! Love it!
Best part is I could probably sell it when I'm done with it!

I love the simplicity of this picture and the different fabrics covering the hay bails. You could pick up some fun colored twin sized sheets from Ikea for a look like this!

Something different for your guests to take a break and relax in. Love the idea of using quilts with the hay, so classic.

This one strikes me as the best design for using bails of hay for seating. If you've been around hay you know it's itchy! If you look close in this picture they've used boards to create a bench with the hay bails. Great option for guests who would rather not sit on hay. I had my grandmother in mind on this one :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...