Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Champagne Taste

Dress shopping is not at the top of my to-do list right now but every once and awhile if I see a bride that has a pretty dress on one of the blogs I frequently visit I'll look at the designers website. That is how I found THIS ONE! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love the details on top and I love the pattern on the bottom, the only problem is when I called the designer the price tag read $11,500. CRAP! Who is this Monique Lhuilier anyway!!!


I have 89.9% committed to making my own dress. I like the idea of walking down the isle in a dress that I designed, that is one of a kind and that has my sweat and tears into it to add to the the meaning and the whole made with love wedding experience..... So now I'm wondering.... Can I make something like this?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...