Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Things I am Collecting

Now that the venue is in place I can really start considering my decorations, but lets be honest here..... Every girl considers her decorations before she's even met "The One".  I'm still sticking with the Vintage Victorian feel. Our venue has so much original rustic charm I think this simple elegance would be just the right amount of flair to spruce it up a bit and make it feel like a wedding.

Collection item #1.
Vintage decorated plates. My grandmother has already given me a set of 15 but I need a total of 150...? I'll gladly accept tea cups and saucers as well. But be warned, if you give me tea cups you cannot have them back.


Collection Item #2.
Glass Pie Plates

Collection Item #3.
Pie (I guess you would call them cake) stands. I'm not going to be picky about these. I like Glass but I also like assorted colors and textures. A few with a lid would be cool too.


Collection Item #4.
Heritage Lace Table Runners. In all sorts of shapes and shades of off-white/cream. I think it's safe to assume that the tables are about 5 feet long. I need 25.


Collection Item #5.
Apothecary Jars. Preferably on tall or stubby stands and they must have a large mouth. I'm using these in hopes to build a-whole-lot-a terrariums.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent!! I'll be hitting every antique and consignment shop in the greater SLC area for the next 6 months in a slow and gradual attempt to furnish my new house. I'm on the look out for these lovely items!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...