Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Colors colors I HAVE to pick my colors!

Oh boy this is hard. I have an image in my head of what I'm going for.... Vintage, soft, romantic, rustic..... SIMPLE.... I'm trying not to be picky because I'm not the matchy matchy type of gal, but I feel like I need to get a color scheme in place so I can commit to all the decorating ideas I have and my maids can start to get a feel for what colors I'm going for and if they happen to see a dress now that they love they can say "Hey I could wear that in Shannon's wedding". So here it goes with a few inspiration boards I've found... 


Inspiration board numero uno: 
Peach
Marygold
Offwhite
Gray

All of these colors I like

Dos:
Peach
Offwhite
Periwinkle 
light gray

Tres:
This is a little bright and a little too much fall: 
Navy Blue
Yellow
Orange
Light green
Purple

Cuatro:
So far my personal fave
Peach
Charcoal
Black
Offwhite
Minus the gold, I'm going silver

Cinco:
A warmer choice but another fave
Plum purple
Light Moss Greens
Offwhite
Light Brown (Burlap would be cool!)
I plan on using peach peonies for sure so we'd toss those in to lighten it up a bit

I'm focused on colors brought to you by succulent plants. 






3 comments:

  1. shannon!! you have a blog :)

    i think the first is my favorite, i love it!! i also LOVE succulents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I either love the first or I think the last is fun also! For some reason I think the marigold would look very vintage:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sarah it's more of an online wedding journal. I started feeling guilty about all the pictures I was printing out...
    I really like the first one too, I LOVE the Marigold, and I love plum purple. I think I'm going to revolve around 3 and throw in those cute little Craspedia, Billy Ball flowers for a splash of yellow. They'd be cute with Peach Peonies =)
    Thanks Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...