Thursday, November 10, 2011

Less IS More - Wedding Decor

When it comes to wedding decor most of it makes me want to puke.... Over the top, super tacky, matchy matchy, and expensive!
Sorry if I just offended you.
I plan to keep our decor super simple and lightweight, our venue is pretty enough and has it's own rustic charm. Not to mention it's outdoors and mother nature has done a pretty fabulous job decorating already. It just needs a little sprucing that's all....

Here's a few ideas and I'm sure final decisions:

Little vintage mirrors for the walls in the Dining Hall and the "Booze Hall"



Lots of assorted glass to hold lots of assorted flowers in Peach, Yellow, & White tones



A French Provincial Desk to put place my cakes on!
FLAGS! To drape as garland from the ceilings of the Dining, Dance, and Booze Halls - I like all these styles.

But this one is probably my fave:



Little jars and vintage assorted lanterns with tea lights (battery operated of course) to hang from the trees to light the paths from the Dining Hall down to the Dance Hall, on to the Booze Hall, ending at the Campfire. OH! and the trail leading back to the ceremony of course


Some kind of fun backdrop outside for picture taking



Ta-DA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...