Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Save The Date Idea #1

Now that the venue is in place I think I'll start working on some save the date ideas. We plan to make these ourselves, we're both creative people and find stuff like this fun! And it will give me a reason to NOT turn the T.V on.
(DAMN THAT DIGITAL ANTENNA MY MOM GOT US!)

So here is idea #1:
It's the math equation to graph a heart. Even though I HATE math I like this idea because if it wasn't for Levi I never would have made it through my college math classes. I miserably failed the last math class my degree forced me to take. I learned the material but come test time I bombed it. So the second time around Levi would pick me up every night before test day and take me down to NW 23rd street, buy me a giant espresso, and we'd sit doing math equations for hours. He had a way of showing me his methods that helped me remember come test time, a new way of looking at numbers. $600 later I had an A in that math class. Reason #586 Why I love Him, his amazing math skills left handed people seem to come with.  
But I don't want it to just be a piece of paper with this design on it. Our venue is in the woods so I'd like the piece of paper to image bark and I'd like Levi to put his Photoshop skills to the test and make it look like it's been carved into a tree, off to the left side of the card as shown below. It might be cool to make our verbage look something like: L + S = 9.8.12


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...